Freelance – Digital Marketing Manager
- Increase marketing and social media presence from scratch.
- Create email blasts and blog posts.
- Update website as necessary.
- Create social media content and calendar for recruitment for incubator program.
- Compose blog posts
New Hope, PA
- Rebranded and redesigned two Squarespace websites.
- Provided consultation for MailChimp newsletters.
Russian American Jewish Experience Philadelphia (RAJE Philly)
- Create social media content for recruitment.
- Collaborate with management to provide incentives.
- Engage with potential clients.
Kaiserman Jewish Community Center
- Consult with Director and panel on 50th Anniversary celebration.
- Collaborate with panel for grant proposals.
- Help pivot to online Zoom events for health and wellness, education, and for entertainment.
Elfant Wissahickon REALTORS
- Implemented a new social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Wrote, edited, and published content to post on social media channels.
- Analyzed results and trends to guide future marketing decisions and content.
- Created, developed and executed trigger email marketing campaigns through Constant Contact to increase product awareness and sales.
- Executed social media campaigns and correspond with potential customers.
- Advised clients to better customer and client experience: Offer social media incentives, more engaging social media posts.
- Managed all aspects of the marketing campaign, including marketing strategy, creative development and back end results analysis.
- Analyzed results and trends to guide future marketing decisions.
- Maintained day to day client contact with ten clients by providing excellent client service. Responsible for follow-up on all client requests and issues, conducting conference calls and in-person meetings.
- Developed and executed trigger email marketing campaigns through MailChimp to increase product awareness and sales.
Supervisor, Event Operations
- Lead a top-ranked event staff as measured by experiences captured in cross-stadium primary research.
- Duties included conducting pre-shift planning meetings for a team up to twenty, issues management, and change-of-shift reporting.
- Made recommendations to better fan experience: creation of additional visible signs, production of videos explaining NFL policies more in-depth, and on-site techniques to lower the quantity of illegal tickets purchased in front of stadium.
- Awards: Event MVP, 2016 Staff Rookie of the Year.
- Communicate with fans during event using TextAssist platform to answer any question and resolve any issue in a timely matter.
Supervisor, Event Operations
- Provided exceptional guest service to all shows at BB&T Pavilion, including dealing with fraudulent tickets, rectifying seating issues, and successfully and safely resolving disruptive fan situations.
- Supervised up to thirty employees during every event; set performance standards, provided ongoing feedback and positively reinforced employee accomplishments.
Walt Disney World
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Magic Kingdom Guest Relations Host
Walt Disney World Entertainment
- Delivered daily guest service in Fortune 100 Company with a diverse guest base in a high capacity location.
- Provided “magic” to all guests to enhance park experiences – special excursions, giveaways, and presents paid for by The Walt Disney Co.
- Performed daily tasks of cash handling upwards of five thousand dollars in one shift, point-of-sale (POS) usage, stocking, opening and closing procedures.
- Partnered with operations, culinary, merchandise, and entertainment to ensure cross-departmental quality.
Holy Family University
Master of Education, December 2015
Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate: 7-12 Social Studies, Content Knowledge
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Bachelor of Communication in Advertising, February 2008
Office365 (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom